The selection of fabrics and the fit create a short that is so comfortable and stays in place so well that once you put it on you won’t give it a second thought.
The HC50 High Compression Power Lycra has the properties and material structure of a compressive power Lycra, yet its soft and supple feel provides a barely there sensation on the bike and surpasses the comfort of the previously utilized HC44 thread count Lycra.
The waistband of the FR-C Short has been re-engineered to work in two parts. A light rolled elastic at the front waist hem provides a light but secure tension that wraps the front torso. The rear waist hem uses a supple silicone inner gripper that secures the top back of the short. The short also receives the same new HC50 power lycra as the FR-C Bib Short and the new 190 E leg bands which utilize technology that expands for comfort and stability while staying in place perfectly. The FR-C designation ensures this short as the most advanced bib-less short in the Giordana line.
- HC50: Compressive power lycra used on the front and side panels
- Zaffiro 2.0: Textured anti-abrasion and durable lycra used on the inner leg and seat panels
- Ametista: Core Contour System wraps the waist for comfort and carbon threads eliminate bacteria and electro-static interference
- Light rolled elastic at the front of the waist hem, light elastic at the rear waist hem with soft silicone gripper elastic.
- 190 E: A soft non-restrictive leg band with silicone gripper application - 7.5cm tall
- 190 Mesh: Soft supportive mesh used in the center of the bib uppers
- Reflective accents
- Cirro OmniForm Chamois