The Cat's Meow 20" is sassy and stylin' just like your little rider. It features multi-color metallic leopard spots on the frame, fenders and chainguard. The pink metallic rims and a matching saddle and bell complete the look making this ride purrfect for any feline fanatic.
- No tippy-toe stops and a wide view of the road so kids can see what's coming thanks to our patented Flat Foot Technology.
- Front and rear linear-pull brakes allow them to stop on a dime when they hear the ice cream truck.
- Kids grow and this bike will grow alongside them with adjustable pedal mount positions.
- Puncture-resistant tires protect against flats to keep them riding all day while matching fenders add fashion and function.
- The universal, aluminum frame is built to last making this the most desired hand-me-down.
- Add the matching Cat's Meow handlebar bag to carry all the necessities. Like juice boxes and snac
|Frame size number||20|
|Wheel size||20" kids'|
|A — Seat tube (cm)||30.2|
|B — Seat tube angle||67.0°|
|C — Head tube length (cm)||10.5|
|D — Head angle||70.0°|
|K — Wheelbase (cm)||90|
|L — Standover (cm)||53|
|M — Frame reach (cm)||24.5|
|N — Frame stack (cm)||43.3|
|Frame Size||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|20" wheel||3'8" - 4'5"||111.76-134.62cm|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®|
|Fork||High tensile steel|
Front: Steel 32h
Rear: Steel 32h freewheel
|Rims||Painted alloy w/machined sidewalls|
|Tires||20x2.15" w/puncture-resistant Kevlar® Guard casing, 67TPI|
|Bottom Bracket||68mm/126mm threaded|
|Crankset||Steel 3-Piece w/dual position 140mm arms w/steel 32t chainring|
|Brakes||Front/rear: alloy linear-pull|
|Handlebars||Electra 20" Sprocket|
|Stem||Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 40mm extension|
|Headset||1" steel threaded|
|Pedals||Resin 9/16" w/reflectors|
|Accessories & Extras||Electra custom bell, painted chainguard and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware|
* Subject to change without notice.
|White / 20-inch||601842619346||5263801||CAT22467257E|