A traditional, lightweight, alloy stem with increased compliance for road and MTB use.
Light as carbon. Strong as hell.
The super compliant 7050-T6 aluminum alloy Race X Lite bike stem is light enough for the road but strong enough for the mountain. It features a flip-flop 17 degree rise and 31.8 clamp that help it excel in lightweight versatility for a variety of hand positions.
- 7050-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction
- 4-bolt face plate helps distribute clamping load on ultra-lightweight handlebars
- Angled steerer tube clamp spreads clamping pressure on steerer and is carbon friendly
- Dual clamp bolts are strategically positioned to evenly distribute clamping forces
- Designed for aggressive road and mountain use
- This stem requires at least 5mm of spacers above and below the steerer tube clamp area
- Go green and save green – Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
|31.8mm / Black / 110mm / 17° / 1 1/8-inch||601479927500|
|31.8mm / Black / 120mm / 17° / 1 1/8-inch||601479927395|
|31.8mm / Black / 90mm / 17° / 1 1/8-inch||601479927487||STE36882344K|
|31.8mm / White / 80mm / 17° / 1 1/8-inch||601479927524|
|31.8mm / White / 100mm / 17° / 1 1/8-inch||601479927517||430857OE|