The carbon difference
If you want a lightweight XC wheel that's ready to race, look no further than Kovee Pro 30. It features a lightweight design and 29mm internal width for better traction and cornering performance so you can ride faster and with more confidence. Plus, the Rapid Drive 108 hub provides near instantaneous engagement so you get out exactly what you put in.
- OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, strength, and durability
- Rapid Drive 108 hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for quick upgrades to tubeless
- Boost 110/148 wider hub flanges enhance bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Ultra-durable OCLV Carbon rim with 29mm internal, 36mm external width, 28 hole front/rear
- 6 bolt disc, Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM XD driver available separately
- Includes TLR rim strip installed, TLR valve, valve core removal tool
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Inner Rim Width||29mm|
|Outer Rim Width||36mm|
|Axle||148 x 12mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|148 x 12mm / Shimano/SRAM / Black / 27.5-inch||601479866243||567262||WHE39896841K|