Serious road riders put in serious miles. Most of those miles occur in the daytime, when bright ambient conditions mean you need huge lumens numbers to be seen by motorists. But there's no reason a super-bright taillight can't look the part on the fastest road bikes. You invest in the best road bike technology--you deserve an equally fast taillight. Packing a huge punch with 250 lumens, the Flux 250R taillight is visible at more than 1 mile (1.5 km) in the brightest daytime conditions. Here in Morgan Hill, California we get those conditions all the time, this is the taillight we made for ourselves, and for you. - Designed to fit round and D-shaped seatposts. - Disco Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Eco Flash mode: 25 lumens for 60:00 hours - Hybrid spherical lens and Fresnel lens over three high-power LEDs to send lumens for mile, or kilometers. - IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain. - Includes 3 different size EPDM o-rings to fit a wide variety of seatposts. 2 o-rings included per size for spares. - Massive 1000mAh battery recharges via included micro USB cable in 2:15 hours. - Overmolded bezel for excellent side visibility. - Power Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Steady High mode: 100 lumens for 3:00 hours - Steady Low mode: 25 lumens for 12:00 hours - Three CREE XBD 901 LEDs for maximum brightness and efficiency.
Nothing says, “see me now,” louder than a strong and bright taillight, both for day or nighttime use. With its spherical lens, which directs lumens more than a 1/2 mile (800m) in the brightest California sun, the Stix Elite taillight is the go-to taillight for our infamous Lunch Ride. It’s all about peace of mind, really, and with its six light modes, you get multiple options for day or night visibility. And depending on the chosen mode, this taillight will run for up to 77 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable. - 12 to 100 lumens output - Dome lens concentrates output from CREE XBD P4 center LED for 1/2 mile (800m) visibility in the brightest sun. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility - 2.5- to 77-hour runtime - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed) - Flexible mounting system works with seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, plus it's compatible with most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately) - Six operating modes: Steady High (50 lumens), Steady Low (18 lumens), Power Surge (37 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Disco Flash (40 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens) - Red/Green battery charge level indicator - Additional mounting options available separately
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and flexibility with the Stix Switch. - Headlight or taillight—you decide. - Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes. - Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens). - Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - 2- to 20-hour runtime. - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions. - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately). - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light featuring a Daytime Flash mode. Its co-molded construction is super-light, yet durable and has an IPX7 waterproof rating. NEW -- Up to 19.5 hours of runtime (6.5 hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive Pro Rear provides up to 75 lumens (Daytime Flash) and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 75 - Weight: 45g - Max Runtime: 19:30 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
Mid Cobber produces an incredible 330º of light, so you'll be clearly seen from all angles. In an increasingly busy world, this bike light is brilliantly effective at attracting attention and helping keep you safe on the road. Packing 170 lumens this Mid Cobber is seriously bright. The Cobber has integrated USB recharging, is 100% waterproof and you can program the settings using the Modemaker app. It mounts with tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/seat posts 22 – 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount (aero Mount also included). If you are looking for the best rear commuter bike light around, look no further. - Light modes: Max, Mid, Steady Pulse, Flash, Rolling Flash, Side Flash, Disco Flash, Eco Flash come pre-programmed - LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode - Charge time: 4 hours (LED will turn off when fully charged) - Battery: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer - Accessories included: Standard Mount, Aero Mount, 3x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and USB extension - Dimensions: 62 x 33mm - Weight: 44g
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. SUPERIOR VISIBILITY - Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. PELOTON MODE - Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode. Physical Specifications - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - BLE: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In the box: - Varia RTL515 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
A daylight-visible tail light with 35 Lumens of balanced light to keep you visible in the city, day or night. Paint the city day or night The Flare R City tail light is daytime visible and designed for the city. A wide beam spread, focused optics, and an interruptive flash pattern make it visible from over 400m during the day. A built in ambient light sensor provides auto-brightness control, and the included Quick Connect bracket offers simple removal for recharging via the included USB cable. 35 Lumens of power and the wide visibility angle of the Flare R City tail light make you the biggest distraction on the city streets, day or night. - 35 Lumens provide visibility from over 400m day or night - Wide visibility angle intended for city use - Two day-time visibility modes and two night modes - Day flash 35LM-8hrs, night flash 35LM-16hrs, day steady 20LM-3hrs, night steady 2LM-20hrs - Integrated light sensor for auto-brightness control - Battery save mode at 5% life helps ensure a safe ride home with depleted battery - Quick connect bracket with 16 degree offset compensates for seatpost angle - Includes Quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable
A compact and powerful USB rechargeable rear bike light that's daytime visible from up to 2km away. The ultimate daytime running light Make every ride safer with the all-new Flare RT. It's 36% smaller, 30% more powerful, and runs 20% longer. An updated USB port seals out water on even the wettest rides, and the distinctive flash, focus, and range enable it to be seen from 2kms away during daytime hours. Product details - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range for ultimate daytime visibility - Interruptive flash pattern produces up to 90 Lumens for ultimate daytime visibility - Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and control - Flash modes: 90LM-6hrs, 45LM-12hrs, 5LM-15hrs Steady modes: 25LM-4.5hrs, 5LM-13.5hrs - Confidently ride through wet conditions with an updated USB port and IPX7 waterproof rating - Battery save mode provides 30 minutes of additional runtime when battery life reaches 5% - Includes Flare RT, rear Quick Connect bracket, and mini USB charging cable
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Charged to be seen! The TailLux 25 USB design features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright LEDs provide 25 lumens and three light modes, so you can be seen up to 2km away—even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap, making it simple to use on seatposts, seatstays, or Topeak bags. - Max Luminous Intensity: 25 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright red LED's - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time: 3 modes / 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr - Mounting: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 – 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Waterproof IPX 6 - Size: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" - Weight: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
Page 1 of 5 Next page